Apply to the LSE Data Analytics Career
Accelerator via three different pathways:
Supply your academic transcripts (a minimum of an undergraduate degree with a unit of quantitative studies is required)
Provide a 1-2 page CV demonstrating no less than 3 years of work experience, dealing with Data
If you don’t meet any of the above criteria, book a call with an Enrolments Advisor to complete a 30-minute aptitude test.
Supporting documents required for all application pathways:
- A 500-word personal statement answering the following questions:
- Who are you as a person?
- What are your motivations to study this programme?
- How do you think this programme will help you achieve your goals?
- How do you plan to incorporate study time into your everyday routine?
- A copy of your proof of identity in the form of a passport/drivers license or birth certificate.*
Language proficiency test results (if you haven’t completed university study in English)